Drive while saving lives!
Volunteer to transport life-saving blood using small Red Cross vans to local hospitals for patients in need.
- 18 years or older
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Safe driving record
- Able to lift boxes of up to 45 pounds a short distance
- Training provided both online courses and hands on with experienced volunteers
- Flexible availability
- Volunteers applying for in-person position assignments require vaccination verification. Instructions to provide information and supporting documentation of vaccination will be provided once you submit your application
To get started, complete your volunteer application HERE
To schedule a convenient time to discuss any questions by phone
Or contact Kristin Pendleton, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist
Call/Text: 314-281-7968 | firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
- “When I know there’s a person on the other end waiting for the blood I’m delivering, there’s no feeling like it.” ~David W.
- “I may not have money to give, but I have time.” ~Taylor W.
- “I love being able to pick and choose the times to volunteer. The flexibility makes it so easy.” ~Charles T.
- “I was originally concerned about the lifting since I’m a woman, but I was taught the right way. I absolutely love the feeling of giving back. ~Jean A.