1. How long has your business been in operation?
Cape Girardeau ServPro has been in operation for 22 years.
2. What services does your business provide?
Our business provides fire, smoke and water damage, carpet cleaning, and duct cleaning. Basically anytime type of cleaning we can do. We also work closely with the Police department when they need us.
3. What do you enjoy most about being a small business owner?
The opportunity to help people when they are in a time of need. Helping people when they have disasters, large or small, gives us a great satisfaction. Our job is to make it “Like it never even happened.” We can’t always succeed but we try.
4. What do you love most about this community?
The community is friendly and welcoming. It is definitely civic minded and is willing to give where ever it is needed.
5. Why do you choose to support your community through United Way?
The United Way helps so many different organizations that help our community. It is a great way to give back to the area that has been so willing to help others without having to give to all the individual groups. We feel that our business OWES the community because they have the faith in us when they need help so we try to give back when we can.